[C320-list] Engine Muffler Winterizing & Repair

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 08:32:44 PDT 2009

Rollie,  I intended to patch mine also but in removing it the neck broke completely off. If you do intend to replace it someday, send the old one to Catalina as mine came back unlike the original since they asked for a photo only.  The molds they use are different apparently.

Jon, I can see the corrosion problem in salt water.  After I put the antifreeze in I open the petcock to check whats coming out so it gets opened at least once a year.