[C320-list] Entry Stantion Replacement

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 13:48:39 PDT 2009

I had some damage as a result of a tow that broke one of the studs that
fasten the double stanchion to the deck. These studs are part of the
stanchion and are bolted from inside. Each stud needs to be properly bedded
in the process.  My advice: get a yard to do this. I did. Access may be very
difficult as space is quite limited. You may need a rather good set of tools
to get at the stud from inside as well as a second pair of hands.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay