[C320-list] Air conditioner pump

coralman at bellsouth.net coralman at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 13 05:27:30 PDT 2009

 I have had two fail over the last 6 years and always order a new one at the cost of about $100. Defender has on from Mermaid it is red in color. I tried to repair the first one and was unable to do so.
It may depend on the size pump you need. Look at your old one to decide.
Michael
169
Nauti Clew -------------- Original message from "jim pasley" <paslej1 at charter.net>: --------------

Hi Gang, I need your help. The sea water pump that feeds my air conditioning unit appears to have quit. I thought it had just lost prime, but I primed it with no luck. Water is getting from the thru hull to the pump. Does anyone have experience with this problem? Does the pump have an impeller that can be replaced? Availability of a new pump? You all have helped me tremendously in the