[C320-list] Air conditioner pump

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Sun Sep 13 10:19:40 PDT 2009

I've replaced mine, too.  It's called a 'teal' pump...don't  know about the
spelling, but that's how it's pronounced.  I got mine from  the AC
manufacturer...Mermaid, I think, don't have my boating books with  me.  If you have
a Mermaid, call them and ask for a tech, he/she can  help you diagnose the
problem and send you the pump if you need  one.

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 9/13/2009 7:27:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,