[C320-list] Live in Punta Gorda/Burnt Store, FL, area?

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 06:35:44 PDT 2009

Hi Barb & Bob,
We don't live there now but we have a condo for sale in Punta Gorda Isles.  Happy to give advise on the area or a deal on the condo.  Our realtor listing runs out on Oct 22 so we could offer you a nice deal.  It is a 2 bedroom 2 bath single story villa (1100 sq ft).  Our complex is only 30 units so you don't feel crowded.  The unit comes with a garage, a very nice thing in the Florida heat, and a dock.  The dock will take a 320 and of course you have access to the Gulf.  The listed price is $189 K but after the listing expires, it is very negotiable.  If your interested contact me directly as wmo48 at yahoo.com
Regards,
Mike