[C320-list] Holding tank sensor

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Mon Sep 28 17:07:25 PDT 2009

There is an article out on the C320 website that I wrote a few years ago,
with pictures, re: tank monitor sensor install.  The really nice part of
having tank sensors is you can leave the valves under the aft bunk open at
all times.  The forward tank empties first so fill the aft tank first, then
the forward.  Hope this helps!

http://www.catalina320.com/article.php/20050219114042848

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C320