[C320-list] Sails on new 320

Simon Rock simonrock at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 03:16:52 PDT 2009

Hi,
I have hull 1141. I think the sails were the standard ones supplied with the
boat (I have not been onboard yet - it is brand new and at the moment it is
in the Whitsundays, hopefully I will get up there soon).

I have asked the supplier about this topic - and I will let you know what I
hear back.
Cheers
Simon