[C320-list] Sails on new 320

Rick Evans ericstillwellevans at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 04:41:07 PDT 2009

I own 724 which is only 9 yrs old and the main seems to have wear and tear not commensurate with the boat.

The sails were always taken off by the two previous owners as well as myself and the main has holes (pin sized) at the luff and along the foot.

I have a new set of sails on my list. I race and just read Mark Yeagers tunning guide. Wish I would of read that 2 yrs ago. Oh well live and learn.

Rick
724
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile