[C320-list] Cockpit Speakers (was Sink thru-hulls)

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 06:44:23 PDT 2010

To add to the knowledge base...our 2001 has wires run through the stanchions
in the stern rail exiting under the stern rail seats, but they terminate in
the locker below...still need to run the wires forward into the cabin.

Also, I hope this will be read as a suggestion and not a criticism ( I can't
criticize as I forget to do this myself all too often!)...

If the discussion subject in an thread changes, changing the subject line is
so very helpful to an archives searcher in the future looking
for discussions on a particular question. It is also helpful for expedited
deletion of emails on topics of low interest to those who get a lot of
emails.

Please try to remember to change the subject line when the discussion
digresses and help increase the value of this great resource.

Fair winds,

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC