[C320-list] In - Mast Furling Manual

wflowe3 at netscape.net wflowe3 at netscape.net
Fri Apr 16 07:03:42 PDT 2010

 Joe,
If it is a double line reefing system, it is probably a Z Spars (now US Spars) unit. That is what I had on my '96 Beneteau. You should be able to download a manual from usspars.com. If it is a continuous line system like mine (#1146) it is probably a Selden. You should be able to find a manual for the Selden as well but if not, I can fax you a copy of mine.

Bill