[C320-list] Need help please.....Portight Gasket

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Apr 30 13:38:57 PDT 2010

Long story short, I started my rebedding project today and once everything
was out and cleaned I found the gaskets are the wrong size! I ordered per
the part number referenced here (1989600) for the "Old Style" ports and they
are simply too small. Anyone have any idea what the right part number for
these are?

These are the ports with the horizontal caulking installed on a '99 boat.

Regards,

Jon Vez

Solstice #582