[C320-list] Making a 15-year-old boat shine

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Sun Apr 4 10:18:28 PDT 2010

I may just put a finishing wax on my hull, then!  Another problem I
have is that the PO (I'm the second owner) put Dymo Labelmaker
stickers all over the line clutches around the sliding hatch to tell
him/her which line did what.  Sun and time has baked them into place
and I need to figure out a non destructive way to remove them.

Bob