[C320-list] New post...bottom paint-rudder showing white

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Sun Apr 4 13:46:18 PDT 2010

All:

See subject field.  While scraping my rudder, large paint flakes fell
off showing white beneath, which I believe is the fiberglass surface.
Can I simply sand and repaint, or is a more drastic procedure
indicated.  The hull only exhibits the usual flaking, indicating some
touchup sanding before repainting.  We've been considering completely
stripping the (2002) hull, just not this season.

Robert Seastream
Intuition # 906