[C320-list] New post...bottom paint-rudder showing white

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 4 14:19:52 PDT 2010

Hi Robert,

On my year 2000 Catalina the rudder was initially painted white while the
hull was blue.  Many of the boats were commissioned this way and owners
changed the paint to match the hull.  What you see is probably the white
paint used originally on the rudder.

Rod Boer

Odyssey, #688

paint that was originally -----Original Message-----