[C320-list] battery replacement

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 07:19:13 PDT 2010

You will find them listed under the heavy duty commercial truck section. I
purchased mine from a local auto parts store. they had to order them, but
they were in next day.

I would replace both batteries if they are over three years old as the older
battery will genrally tend to pull down the newer. it isn't mixing
manufacturers nearly so much as mixing the condition and charge
acceptance rates of the two.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC