[C320-list] battery replacement

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 07:56:13 PDT 2010

Chris

 I am also looking at replacing my Batteries. I have been researching where to buy and who carries what brands in the PA/  MD / VA AOR.  I found the best place to buy was Battery Warehouse.    On Sat I went to the Battery Warehouse Store in Annapolis MD I checked out what they had.   http://www.batterywarehouse.net/    They keep a large stock of Marine Wet and AGM Batteries.  Their wet battery are made and sold under their own label.  The AGM are made by Decca and Life Line.

These are Marine  Deep cycle 27 Group and 4Ds.

I did not spend a lot of time on the  wet cell because I have decided to go with AGMs. But they carried a full line line of Wet Cells .

Wet Cell 4d were about $180

AGM Decca 4D 190 AMP Hrs $370 2 Yr Warranty  (Same brand as West Marine @599)

AGMs Life Line 4 Ds $538 210 AMP Hrs  5 Yr Warranty

AGM 27 Grp  Decca $200

AGM 27 Grp Lifeline $287

AGM 27 Gp Optima $179

Hope this helps