[C320-list] How do I re-bed lifeline stanchions?

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 11:43:22 PDT 2010

Remove the wood trim pieces first.  I then took a hole saw and made access holes in the liner lip to get to the bolts.  Remove the one large nut and the two smaller ones and pull up the stanchtion.  Clean the old bedding and apply new caulk and let it set up before retightening the nuts, a two person job.