[C320-list] hatch opening screens

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Mon Apr 12 18:20:22 PDT 2010

Ken - Jordan deTunque of Glebe Creek at 410-956-5534 makes screens that are
true works of art...and expensive.  He has plans for our boats.  We have
screens for the main, mid, fore, head and aft cabin hatches and love them.
Last time I checked, he still did not have ones for the port lights.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD