[C320-list] hatch opening screens

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 11 09:19:18 PDT 2010

Dear all,
   I have two related questions.  1) What great ideas have you discovered to 'screen' out the bugs from the four hatches on your 320?  I have hull #219 which came new without any screening--For 15 years I have used velcro hook & loop to attach screens to the inside, top of the cabins; however, I feel there has to be a better, neater approach.
2) The original opening port screens are showing their age--Where should I look for replacement screens?
Thanks in advance.   OBUOY #219, Ken Cathey