[C320-list] New Sails

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 20:03:08 PDT 2010

Michael

I replaced my head sail two years ago with a UK Tape Drive.  The UK dealer made the sail local.  They were great to work with.  I spoke with OD at the Catalina 320 meeting  here in Annapolis and he highly recommended it to me.   I have been really happy with it.  I have been working with my UK guy over the winter and am getting ready now to order a new main.

I liked the idea of supporting a local business and found that cost were not to far out of line from North and other major sail lofts.    It cost me more to go local than going to places like Hong Kong Sails ect.

Tony