[C320-list] Leak at Propeller Shaft Strut

Dennis Harris dharris02 at suddenlink.net
Fri Apr 16 07:35:02 PDT 2010

Thanks for your reply.  I don't have a blister problem now, and didn't want
to create one with this repair.  Therefore, my preventive effort will be
local to the repair area.  It has been recommended to me that if we use
epoxy to fill and repair the ground away area that we will be protected
against future blisters.  That's likely the way that I will go.

Dennis Harris C320 #694