[C320-list] In - Mast Furling Manual

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 18:11:42 PDT 2010

Hmm...we have cousin, if not sister ships.  I just went through my
ships papers.  They note that the jib furling system is a Schaefer
2100, but make no mention of the main, or perhaps I missed it.  It may
be the same manufacturer as your jib, but I'd play safe, call Catalina
and ask.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906