[C320-list] Bottom Paint Dust

sailorlew at aol.com sailorlew at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 15:22:29 PDT 2010

Have him do the cleanup.
Lew

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Seastream <robert.seastream at comcast.net>
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Sent: Thu, Apr 29, 2010 5:36 pm
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Bottom Paint Dust

OH...HULL!!! That's obscenely irresponsible. First, take pix. Second, make him buy a 'shop vac' and a sander with an attachment port for same. The combination is called a 'vacuum sander'. I'm surprised he's never heard of it as most yards require it. Third, I'd either make him do the work to your specification or have him pay the yard do the same.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906