[C320-list] Our Pal Al

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sat Aug 14 17:29:29 PDT 2010

Hi all,

One of our own crossed over to the dark side recently. Yes, its true. Al Ahlman sold his Catalina 320 'Amanda Rose' and bought... a powerboat.  Not a sail in sight. Floating hotel seems more accurate.

Feel free to send your thoughts and best wishes to him and his new gelcoat tower.  :)

On the flip side the new owners are a nice friendly family from (I believe) Edinbourgh, Scotland.  If you see them sailing around New England be sure to swing over and introduce yourselves. I did.

Cheers!
-Jeff