[C320-list] Battery Charger

Dave Anderer danderer at udel.edu
Mon Aug 9 04:36:46 PDT 2010

The PO installed a Xantrex 20.  A few years later it died on me.  Called
Xantrex (or whoever they were at the time) and was told they wouldn't work
on it, but would sell me a new unit at a discount.  Unfortunately, their
'discount' price was more than I would pay at Defender for the same unit.

I wasn't impressed and went another way.