[C320-list] Battery Charger

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Aug 9 07:06:03 PDT 2010

I'm really pleased with the Charles 40 charger and especially with their Tech support.

I have an older model from 5 yrs ago that didn't have an AGM setting like the new ones.
The tech guy said no problem and emailed me info, and step by step instructions on how to adjust the voltages to match the exact specs of my battery mfgr..  Then he followed up to see whether I had any trouble or needed anything else.

The terminals were the same studs as the Pro Mariner so it was a direct swap.

As I mentioned, Ferris Power had a pile of current model factory refurbs for pretty cheap money with warrantee.

-Jeff