[C320-list] Battery Charger

Jamie Pett JPett at JP2ARCHITECTS.COM
Mon Aug 9 12:54:59 PDT 2010

before I run the batteries dead !

Jamie Pett
Bella Luna

From: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Hare
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 10:06 AM
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Battery Charger

I'm really pleased with the Charles 40 charger and especially with their
Tech support.

I have an older model from 5 yrs ago that didn't have an AGM setting
like the new ones.
The tech guy said no problem and emailed me info, and step by step
instructions on how to adjust the voltages to match the exact specs of
my battery mfgr..  Then he followed up to see whether I had any trouble
or needed anything else.

The terminals were the same studs as the Pro Mariner so it was a direct
swap.

As I mentioned, Ferris Power had a pile of current model factory refurbs
for pretty cheap money with warrantee.

-Jeff