[C320-list] Side curtains

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 13:11:46 PDT 2010

Joe, I haven't done this nor do I have a Sailright machine; but, several of
our owners at our marina have. From their experiences I must second the
purchase of the machine.

Another friend who goes South on a Tartan 37 has full enclosures. His are 40
gage with screen windows sewn in.  The screen windows are half moon shape
with a vinyl cover attached to the straight bottom, and zipper around the
perimeter. That works well for him.  If you are not doing costal or blue
water cruising, I think the Sailright recommendation is better.  You can cut
the vinyl in such a way that you can roll it up and secure with ties to have
it handy.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr de Mar"