[C320-list] Waste hoses-- location

Stan ola7442000 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 14:30:45 PDT 2010

I replaced the sanitation hoses a few years ago.  I had the pump out hose to
the deck line located right behind the medicine cabinet.  This link has a
couple pictures showing how I got the anti-syphon hoses threaded back into
the cabinet.

http://www.catalina320.com/mediagallery/album.php?aid=103&page=1

Good Luck.  It was a PITA.

Stan