[C320-list] Lifeline cleaning

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 12:54:44 PDT 2010

We have found that MEK works better than Acetone. It doesn't evaporate as
fast and seems to be easier to work with.  Also found that it's important to
then treat with a vinyl protectant to restore the oils and seal the surface
or they will quickly become soiled again.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr de Mar"