[C320-list] Battery boxes

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 06:07:53 PDT 2010

If you are sold on AGM technology, I agree with Bill.

I don't need it and wanted the highest RC at the lowest price. Exide
Com-4D-P offers me 320 AH and I am seeing them advertised at $169.
They were about $130 when I bought mine in '04. If you want more AH
and are willing to mod the compartment and spend a few more bucks, you
can go to 4 golf cart batteries in two parallel banks of series pairs
and bump RC to over 400 AH per bank.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC