[C320-list] Battery boxes

LOCALJG at aol.com LOCALJG at aol.com
Sat Aug 14 21:48:34 PDT 2010

Great info Bill!  Thanks.  It sounds like the Lifeline 4D AGMs  are the way
to go.  My charging system is the three stage type so I  will have to
figure out a way how to get rid of the conditioning stage.  I  hear that you can
fry an AGM if it goes through the conditioning stage of  the recharge
process.  It looks like a little more research is in  order on my part?

John  #329

In a message dated 8/14/2010 3:58:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,