[C320-list] Sticky White Paint in C320 Lockers

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 23 12:18:18 PDT 2010

Jon

So did you not remove the uncured paint?

Also, it sounds like the white paint is epoxy-based unlike my assumption of an enamel-based paint. I wonder what type of solvent I can use to remove an uncured epoxy-based paint that will not damage the hull?

Thanks for the info.

Dave

David Swanson
S/V Emily Ann