[C320-list] 12 volt receptacle on steering pedistal

Simon Rock simonrock at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 01:04:55 PDT 2010

I installed the 12volt sockets all through my last boat, so that the
children could plug in their various toys while on the boat. I know that
some would argue that they are trying to get away from it all. But there are
always moments when you want them to leave you alone and listen to their
music.

They are simply to install - just remember to add a fuse or circuit breaker
into the system.

Simon Rock
0428 175510