[C320-list] 12 volt receptacle on steering pedistal

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 14:19:31 PDT 2010

Getting away from it all...yes.  We do much 'reading, relaxing,
playing Scrabble, etc.' onboard.  However, my wife and I do enjoy
watching Jepoardy, Antiques Roadshow, Deadliest Catch, and some other
TV shows, whether at home or afloat, when we can.  Our daughter will
be 27 this September, so we don't have the 'child entertainment'
challenges others may have.  That could change, should she produce
grandchildren.  :-)

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906