[C320-list] Pulling Wires

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 13:19:02 PST 2010

When I had to pull new cable through the conduits in the mast, someone
loaned me a bottle of slippery liquid that I poured in my hand and wetted
the cable as I fed it into the conduit. The Admiral was pulling on the other
end.  Sorry I don't know the name of it; but, it was made for this purpose.

Maybe Bruce Stumpp will supply the name of the product and where he got it.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr de Mar"