[C320-list] Pulling Wires

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Thu Dec 9 18:06:22 PST 2010

The slippery liquid Waren is referring to is "Clear Wire Lubricant"  I
purchased it at Home Depot, they only stock it in quarts which is waaaay
more than you will need.

Bruce Stumpp
1999 C320 #647 "Adventure"

From: Warren Updike <wupdike at hotmail.com>
To: <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Pulling Wires

When I had to pull new cable through the conduits in the mast, someone
loaned me a bottle of slippery liquid that I poured in my hand and wetted
the cable as I fed it into the conduit. The Admiral was pulling on the other
end.  Sorry I don't know the name of it; but, it was made for this purpose.

Maybe Bruce Stumpp will supply the name of the product and where he got it.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr de Mar"