[C320-list] Engine cover latch

Chuck and Kathy Mueller katchu at chartermi.net
Fri Dec 10 15:50:51 PST 2010

Hank - You brought back memories.  I also broke one of my latches when
trying to remove the engine cover, so needed both a handle and replacement
latches.  You can order the part (Southco C7-10) from a dealer at the
following site:
http://access.southco.com/cgi-src/usprod.wsc/ecorp/pricing/newprice.htm?part=C7-10.
I ended up buying some inexpensive nylon cleats at West Marine to use as a
handle for both covers.  They do double duty in supporting a trash bag under
the ladder.

Chuck Mueller
Northwind #676
Holland, MI