[C320-list] Horsepower?

Jim Sweet jamesweet at frontiernet.net
Wed Dec 29 12:19:41 PST 2010

It should be plenty of HP.  I had a Pearson 332 (the overall spec's on that
boat were almost dead on the spec's for the 320 as far as displacement,
etc.) that had a 14 HP Yanmar with a peak HP of 16 and while I was a bit
nonplussed at first over the low rating I never felt under powered with it
in the 9 years that we owned the boat.  We had it out in some pretty rough
conditions and powered into some pretty big waves and headwinds and it never
caused an issue and we were able to make hull speed with it.

Jim Sweet
TGIF (Thank God It Floats) 901