[C320-list] ST-50 Instrument Replacement

Patrick Tyler ptyler4 at sc.rr.com
Wed Dec 29 12:33:54 PST 2010

John,
If you decide to replace with ST60 instruments I have a new in the box wind
system.  I bought it for a new boat, but the dealer went broke before the
boat came in and then I decided to just wait for a while.
I'll make you a good deal on it.  I believe it retails for around $500.
Email me direct if you're interested.

Pat Jannie t
Ptyler4 at sc.rr.com