[C320-list] Bottom Prep for Racing

Tim chillinonahd at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 17:19:45 PST 2010

Waiting here in Long Island for the second big snow fall. So, why not start thinking about the soon to be sailing season. Looking for wisdom/advice on preparing my hull for a cruising and racing season. Currently Calypso gets a sloppy coat (roller) of Petit Hydrocoat after a rather light sanding by the boat yard. I'm thinking of changing paints, getting a better sanding and using a fine nap roller, maybe sponge to apply a new paint. What's tried and true?

Thanks.

Tim
Calypso
603