[C320-list] Boat visit after snowstorm

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 05:56:55 PST 2010

Gang

I went down to the boat (Annapolis) on Monday.  For the same reasons as Brad.  Found her in about the same shape.    Not much on the bow but from the mast back to the hatch cover (Sea Hood) had about 8".    Along the sides down from the hatch cover had about 2 feet and it was knee deep in the cockpit and had snow drifts up over the stern rail seats.

There was a layer of ice in the Marina but she was sitting fine in the slip.

On another note, the roads in Annapolis were really really bad some were not even plowed.  Worst I saw during my ride over from VA.

Tony

Chica Caliente # 30