[C320-list] [C320-List] Electrical Problem

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Mon Feb 1 19:18:49 PST 2010

Just to help with Fred's point after charging our batteries for 24 hours I
then checked each cell with a hydrometer.  Five of the Cells in battery
number two were in the green zone however one cell was very deep in the red
zone (almost off the chart).  When I tried to equalize the battery I found
that the five cells in the green zone bubbled but the cell deep in the red
zone did not.
While we can start the engine just on cell 2 it's voltage quickly drops to
11.75 with no load.
Time to buy new batteries.
Bruce
Somerset #671 SoCal