[C320-list] Regatta Survey

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Tue Feb 2 13:32:25 PST 2010

I do not understand what you mean by "off-season" in the questionnaire.
    Do you mean when I am off work, or when my boat is out of the water,
or when my kids are home, or something else?  Sorry if this is obvious
to others, but I've never thought of having an "off season" given all of
the things going on in my world.

--
Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653