[C320-list] Regatta Survey

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Tue Feb 2 14:30:38 PST 2010

Scott,
Some folks have to haul their boats due to cold weather. For example, in
NY, we were out of the water from the end of October until mid-April. That
is what we would consider to be off-season (for sailing).
Others have the benefit of year-round boating and might mark that question
as "not important".

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690