[C320-list] routing of electrical from panel to bildge

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Feb 8 05:04:07 PST 2010

Hi Pat,

On #809 :  behind the panel, look to the right side.  There are holes where the power and ground wires feed up into the panel.

Those drop down into the aft outer side of the port settee.  From there they route along inder the lip of the settee to about the middle if the settee where there is a piece of PVC tubing glassed in that crosses into the bilge area. You need to remove the short piece of centerline floor just aft of the mast to see that.

When running a wire anywhere on the boat, I always attach a piece of nylon twine to have a chase line for the next time I might need to do this. Cheap and easy.

-jeff.