[C320-list] tortola tmm charter

wflowe3 at netscape.net wflowe3 at netscape.net
Wed Feb 17 07:16:24 PST 2010

 I use TMM several years ago. They were less expensive than the bigger names and we didn't have any big problems.  We chartered a 40' Beneteau CC that was about 3 years old.  Our only problem was that the depth gauge quit working about midway through the charter. A TMM tech met us at one of our mooring locations but didn't have the electronic part required to fix the problem. We made it through the 8 days without hitting bottom.
We went down a day earlier and for a nominal charge were allowed to stay on the boat for the extra night. The downside was that we had no air conditioning and it was pretty hot inside for sleeping.