[C320-list] In-Mast Wiring Question

Amirault Family - S&B amiraults at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 18 14:28:47 PST 2010

Warren:

My failing memory of the problem wires is that they are rather thin. A
single plug to handle these is the plan as it would be the easiest solution
and simplest to administer for the yearly mast up/down. If trailer
connectors is not the answer then I will have to seek out another one.

Your mention of soldering and its problem was apt. I only NOW remember
reading this somewhere and suspect that had you not mentioned it I would
have gone ahead and used it. I will now be looking out for the wrap/tool I
need to do a proper crimping job. This will be just one more skill I will
develop to add to the list of things I never needed to know how to do until
I bought a boat.

Brian Amirault;
797 Waltzing Bear, too