[C320-list] Repowering update and anti-siphon height?

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Mon Jan 11 14:36:25 PST 2010

Most boats I've looked at (including my 1999 boat) have the engine raw
water anti-siphon loop in the port side cockpit locker, up high, right
below the deck.  I forget the exact routing of the hoses, but they do
not go through exposed areas of the aft cabin, and certainly no holes in
the rear engine cover are required.

--
Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653