[C320-list] 125% Jib

Paul Descalso pdcatalina320 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 00:09:10 PST 2010

Denis, I am in the north S.F. bay in San Rafael. My 2001 fin keel came with
a 110 factory jib and I felt the lack of pointing ability too.  I got a
dacron 95% and sheeted it to the cabin top track and felt a good improvement
upwind,  but I was slow in light and medium winds like racing downwind to
Vallejo, Ca.  So I got a dacron 155 and did better, but in strong wind I am
overpowered. So right now I am thinking of a 125% also. Lets see what info
your post brings.  Does a 125% fit well on a 320?  Also join at least two
320's and 200+ other boats for the single handed sailing society's Three
Bridge Fiasco race on 1-30-10. 18 miles of winter sailing, both single and
double handed.  sfbaysss.org        Good luck,   Paul     Sobrante 850

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:42 PM, CARY DENNIS LOWE <cdlowe1769 at sbcglobal.net